M&W Flexitank is a Worldwide Provider of
Non-hazardous Bulk Liquid Packaging Solutions.
Mak & Williams Flexitank Supply is a Hong Kong registered company founded in January 2008. M&W designs and manufactures single trip disposable flexitanks in our purpose built facility located in Guangzhou, China. M&W produces multi ply flexitanks using triple co-extruded polyethylene blown film. We use only original high quality raw materials for all of our products.
Why M&W Flexitank?
- M&W Flexitank and bulkhead designs are COA- Code of Practice compliant
- Flexitank Design is Lloyds Register Type Approval Certified
- M&W Flexitanks are authorized for use on the China National Railway as well as the following North American Class I RR's
- Food Grade Certifications for all Materials Used by M&W
- Optional barrier film for oxygen migration
- M&W Proprietary Design 3" Ball Valve With Integrated Compression Flange
- Top or Bottom load/discharge
- 10,000-24,000 liter capacity
- Wide Range of Product Compatibility
- Global public and product liability cover
- Fully warranted
M&W Flexitank Benefits
- More cost effective than other bulk packaging options
- Converts standard dry cargo container into one-way bulk liquid system
- Disposable - a new tank every time
- Food grade approved and certified
- Environmentally friendly, fully recyclable
- Product handling versatility with increased payload performance
More Info »